What is a public adjuster and how can Florida Claims Resources help you?

What is a Public Adjuster? How can they help you and your family in the event that you have property damage due a broken pipe or other similar factors?

A public adjuster is a professional claims handler who advocates for the policyholder in appraising and negotiating a claimant’s insurance claim. A public adjuster works to make sure you have the necessary funds to bring your home back to the condition it was prior to the loss.

Why should you hire a public adjuster when your insurance company has an adjuster?

Your insurance company employs an adjuster to work on its behalf. These adjusters are paid and mostly trained by your insurance company. Whereas public adjusters work for YOU, the insurance policyholders, to help with many of the complex provisions and processes involved with a typical insurance property claim. Our job includes the preparation of building damage estimates, contents inventory lists and documenting your other losses. We handle all the tedious tasks of compiling, filing and settling claims.

Many claimants hire public adjusters to help document, expedite, file their claim, and to assist them through the entire claims process. Most importantly they represent the policyholder to the insurance company to ensure that the claim is handled fairly, quickly, and with maximum financial restitution.

Why Florida Claims Resources?

We don’t work for the insurance company, we work directly for you with ONLY your interests in mind…let Florida Claims Resources fight for you! When you have damages to your home or business and need to file a claim, Florida Claims Resources is here to assist you through the entire insurance claim process. We are the most trusted public adjusters here in South Florida Our licensed public adjusters ensure that your claim is properly evaluated and documented to acquire the maximum settlement you rightfully deserve. Don’t hesitate in getting the funds you deserve. Visit our website 4insuranceclaims.com and call us today.  954-345-7676


In the event your home incurs damages, what should you do?

First review your insurance policy. What does it cover? Does it cover floods? Does it cover wind mitigation? Unfortunately, standard homeowners’ and renters’ insurance policies often cover wind damage, but not groundwater flooding. That requires separate coverage from the National Flood Insurance Program or a private insurance company.

Second, document your losses! This is very important. Not doing so can impact your claim. If it is possible, take pictures and video. Include a list of damages and personal items. This could range from clothes to electronics.

Let’s say for example you have water damage. Do you know what it will take to get your property back to the pre-loss condition after suffering a water loss? Did the water wick up your walls? That’s right, it can and does soak up into your drywall like a sponge which can eventually lead to mold growth.

The bottom line is after water damage, property owners often face enormous repair bills and obstacles that can lead to an even larger loss. You don’t have to face your insurance company alone. Call Florida Claims Resources and let us be with you step by step in handling your claim with your insurance company to get you the maximum amount of coverage that you deserve. Our number is 954-345-7676. You can also visit us on the web at 4insuranceclaims.com.